Attached is the heat sheet for the meet. I will post a copy on deck, but please print your own copy if you would like to have one (we will not have any for sale).
Warm Up is from 7:00am-7:25am. Please arrive to the pool NO LATER than 6:45am. If your child is not present during warm up, they may be pulled from the first relay and will not be warmed up by a coach after 7:25am.
Meet start time is 8am. We are predicting the meet to be finished around 10:15am.
Volunteer List (I would like to get you all together around 7:30am to go over things and get ready):
Computer: Perry Youngs (Lori Winslow helping Perry run the meet)
Announcer/Starter: Andrew Halperin
Ribbons: Julie Matter and Susie Lambert
Runners: Steve/Heidi Eckert and Julie Matter
Heating Area: Michelle Young and Suzanna Diener
All other parents will be timers. We will be needing 10 timers for the first half of the meet and 10 for the second half of the meet. Timers meeting will be at 7:50am.
We will be having a 5 minute break after the 13 and over 100 Backstroke to allow the next set of timers to come in and get organized. This will be occurring around9:00am.
Few other things to know for tomorrow:
1. 3 lanes in the indoor pool will be open throughout the meet to be used for warm up/cool down.
2. The hot tub will closed/off limits to swimmers. It has been an issue in the past, so we have made the decision to close it for the meet.
3. Swim lessons will be occurring from 9:30am-10:30am in half of the outdoor kiddie pool as well as in 1 one of the indoor pool lanes. We will have those sections marked off as closed.
4. We will be clearing out the majority of the chairs on deck to create more space for everyone. Our team area will be on the north side of the pool along the deck where the windows are. Please bring chairs if you would like to sit.
5. Parking will not be allowed in the main lot. Parents can drop swimmers off, but then they will need to go park either in the RallySport/Boulder Soccer back lot (located to the north of the building), across the street in the Alleman Dental/Fidelity Title parking lot (it says no RallySport parking, but it is ok to park there tomorrow for the meet) or in the West alley located behind Rally. There will be a parking attendant out in the main lot who will direct you to those areas as well.
6. Concessions will be offered at the Cafe. They should be open by the time the meet starts. This is the only area inside the club (aside from the locker rooms/bathrooms) that kids are allowed to be in.
7. We will be giving out Popsicles to Heat Winners. Heat winners will receive a ribbon and they can show that to get their Popsicle.
Tyler and I are looking forward to a great meet! Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything from me. I attached a list of things to bring to a meet, in case any of the newbies are wondering :)